If you’re ready to move your photography website to Showit, you’re in the right place!
If you’re on Squarespace or WordPress, click below for specific instructions for you!:
Whether you’re moving from Wix, or Zenfolio, or any other platform to Showit, we want to make sure the process is super easy for you. Keep in mind, unless you’re on Squarespace or WordPress, there’s no guarantee that your blog posts will migrate to Showit. We highly recommend reaching out to the Showit Support Team to ask first!
So, how do you move your website to Showit?
- Start by having your website designed in Showit (hey, we do this!)
- Once you’re ready to launch, locate your login info to where your domain is hosted
- If you have a blog you need migrated, contact the Showit Support Team to make sure they can move it from your current website host
- Activate your Showit account
- Send your account info to Showit and they’ll migrate your blog (if it is possible to migrate!)
- Once you’re live (they’ll email you!), you can cancel your website hosting with your previous website host
Seriously, that’s it! And, if you choose to work with us for your custom website design, we’ll take care of all of these things for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions on design capabilities or to help you figure out if this is the right move for your photography business!