If you’re ready to move your photography website from WordPress to Showit, you’re in the right place!
WordPress is a really, really powerful platform. But, sometimes it can be REALLY tough to edit how the rest of your website looks.
That’s where Showit comes in! Showit and WordPress have a really, really great partnership, in that WordPress can still power your blog but Showit will be where you design your site to keep everything looking on-brand! Think of it like a theme — but kind of on steroids?! 😉
When you move to Showit, you’ll actually still login to WordPress for blogging and you’ll keep your blog posts, too! Pretty cool, right?
So, how do you move your website from WordPress to Showit?
- Start by having your website designed in Showit (hey, we do this!)
- Once you’re ready to launch, locate your login info to where your domain is hosted & your WordPress login info
- Activate your Showit account
- Send your account info to Showit and they’ll migrate your WordPress blog over to their servers
- Once you’re live (they’ll email you!), you can cancel your website hosting with your previous website host
Seriously, that’s it! And, if you choose to work with us for your custom website design, we’ll take care of all of these things for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions on design capabilities or to help you figure out if this is the right move for your photography business!