If you’re ready to move your photography website from Squarespace to Showit, you’re in the right place!
Up until just last year, we specialized in working in both Squarespace and Showit. Since then, we’ve fully transitioned Launch Your Daydream to solely specialize in creating customized Showit websites for photographers. While Squarespace is a great platform for small businesses, we felt strongly that Showit was the best option to really take a brand & uniquely show it off in the best ways for our photography clients.
Showit is a website platform that allows for photographers to truly showcase their entire brand. From multiple gallery display options, to allowing for easy installation of customized fonts and even a support team available on live chat + email, Showit is an incredible resource that we highly recommend to photographers.
Want to hear more about why we chose to specialize in Showit? Click here to learn more about it!
So, how do you move your website from Squarespace to Showit?
- Start by having your website designed in Showit (hey, we do this!)
- Once you’re ready to launch, locate your login info to where your domain is hosted & your Squarespace login info
- Activate your Showit account
- Send your account info to Showit and they’ll migrate your Squarespace blog over (if need be!)
- Once you’re live (they’ll email you!), you can cancel your website hosting with Squarespace
Seriously, that’s it! And, if you choose to work with us for your custom website design, we’ll take care of all of these things for you. We’ve moved dozens of websites over from Squarespace — with ease. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions on design capabilities or to help you figure out if this is the right move for your photography business!