Introducing: The new custom brand & Showit website design for Samantha & Mike Photography!
Samantha and Mike are wedding photographers in New Hampshire!
Let’s take you behind-the-scenes of the brand + website design process that Samantha and Mike went through with us:
After working through the Brand Discovery phase and establishing things like a mission statement, vision, values, differentiators, and dream client persona, we also established the following goals for Sam & Mike’s new brand: fun, colorful, magical, whimsical, feminine, chic, upscale
Next, Kelsey created a custom brand design that not only embodied all of those descriptive goals, but also felt really aligned with Samantha & Mike’s personalities and the unique experience they create for their wedding clients:
A few of our favorite things about this brand design are:
- The SPARKLES. Anytime we get to add sparkle and fun to a brand, it makes us smile from ear-to-ear!
- The way we were able to balance the playfulness and fun with the professional with the perfect balance of font pairings
- The bold, colorful, inviting colors used throughout Sam and Mike’s new brand visuals
Finally, Britt took all of that and brought it to life on Samantha & Mike’s new Showit website. She also did some research on the best SEO keywords for Sam and Mike’s images and headings to make sure traffic was regularly going to those specific keywords!
A few of our favorite things about this custom website design are:
- The unique header of the home page with the sparkles on the sides
- The “We will be a great match” section on the home page that truly speaks to their dream clients (with some fun 3d design!)
- The “In-between moments” on the Weddings Page that showcases their portfolio along with the moments they’ll capture. We cannot get over how incredible their photos are!
Congratulations on your new brand, Sam & Mike! We cannot wait to see the dream clients that book you through this!!
PS: Want to work with us on a new brand + website for your photography business, just like Sam & Mike did? Click here to check out the process!