Introducing: The new Showit Website Design for Ben Hartley!
When Ben reached out to us to inquire about our design services, we couldn’t have been more thrilled. If you’re not familiar with Ben already, we suggest you open your eyes and wake up to the freakin’ wealth of knowledge + education he provides to photographers over in his Facebook group.
We’ve been following Ben for quite some time, as we know how important it is for us to stay on top of trends in the photography industry. Not only this, but Ben teaches on business specifics for photographers in a way that not only makes it a bit less scary, but makes it dare we say — fun?!
Ben let us know that he purchased a Showit template (Margarita) from Tonic Site Shop and wondered if we could customize it for him. We were candid in letting him know that this wasn’t typical of our services, but definitely something we were thinking of bringing in to Launch Your Daydream when the time felt right.
Spoiler alert: This was our sign. The time was right and the process of working with Ben was truly one that made us smile the whole way through.
So, that brings us to another fun announcement!
Because of this exciting process of working with Ben for a template customization (and a few other photographers launching their template customizations with us over the next few weeks!) we are excited to announce that we’re officially offering Showit Template Customization services for photographers!
If you’re not quite ready to invest in a completely custom brand + website design, but you still want a website that feel professional + unique to your photography business, Showit Template Customization might just be a perfect fit for you!
Benefits to working with us for your Showit Template Customization:
- We will send you a questionnaire that will help you dig deep into a website strategy that perfectly aligns with your photography business
- We will take care of SEO keyword research for you and bring this strategy in to your Showit website design + setup
- Your new website will be launched within 4 weeks of receiving your questionnaire back
- We will provide you with a personalized walkthrough video of exactly how to make updates to your website after our design work is complete
- We will work with Showit’s team to launch your website live on your domain once everything is tested on desktop + mobile
Have questions on whether this will work for your photography business? Reach out to us to book a consult call. We’re always here for questions!