It’s time to show off a new photography brand and website for Krystal Richmond Photography!
Krystal found us through the AMAZING Kara Evans! When Krystal reached out to us, she was open about her history about re-branding in the past. She was looking for someone she could truly trust with her vision AND to support her afterwards!
Now, let’s show you all the behind-the-scenes details!
Brand Design with Kelsey
We knew from the second we first connected with Krystal that we were going to LOVE working with her, and we imagine this must be how her photography clients feel as well! Krystal is warm, friendly, down-to-earth, and laid back. We wanted to create a brand for her that not only resonated with her ideal clients and showcased her beautiful work, but also brought that welcoming personality of hers to life. After working through the Brand Discovery phase with Krystal, we identified the following goals for her aesthetic: bold, warm, minimal, modern, and boho chic. Her thoughts after seeing her mood board for the first time were: “Warm and cozy, earthy vibes that can make a bold and inviting impression in every season!” Nailed it! 😉
In addition to the bold, earthy color palette, we also included some fun patterns in her brand to help nod to those boho chic vibes. The fonts used throughout Krystal’s brand were also strategically chosen to create a balance of minimal modern vibes with a bit of a fun, relaxed edge. Altogether, this new aesthetic screams KRYSTAL! and we couldn’t be more excited to finally share it with the world.
Website Design with Britt
Ummm, can we talk about how freaking EXCITED we were to design this website with Krystal!? After seeing the fun, boho chic, relaxed elements of Krystal’s brand, we knew we had to show them off in the BEST ways!
The know, like, and trust factor of the new Krystal Richmond Photography brand is felt throughout her entire website in the following ways:
- “Specializing in Wedding + Family Photography in the Chicagoland area” shows her clients where she’s located and her specialties before they even scroll. The easier she makes it for her clients to know this information, the trust is already being built!
- The detailed descriptions under “Weddings” and “Families” on the home page describes exactly who her dream clients are and how she photographs them. Giving these descriptions helps her clients visualize what to expect!
- Krystal is introduced on the home page, along with the exact moments when her clients should hire her. This lets clients put a face to the business and also understand when they should book a session!
- Krystal’s about page not only talks about her and her clients, but what her business strongly believes. This was so heartwarming for us to see in Krystal’s copy, as giving her clients a sneak into the insight of an entrepreneur running a small business is so special!
- Specific things that Krystal cannot live without are brought to life with fun icons to bring the fun + relaxed vibes. We know that Krystal’s dream clients will be smiling from ear to ear when they see these fun details!
- FAQs on Krystal’s about, wedding, and family pages give clients more insight into questions + potential concerns before booking. Having these answered before they reach out takes out the fear factor of inquiring!
- Interaction on Krystal’s wedding page keeps her clients on her website longer and getting those fun + laid back vibes. This is not only good for Krystal, but really great for Krystal’s SEO!
- The wedding page talks through the process in a very easy to understand way. This builds the trust factor that Krystal knows how to handle a wedding in the best way.
- Calling out to mom + dad on the family page personalizes the greeting in such a sweet way. This warms everything up for Krystal’s family clients to not have anything feel “too” formal!
- Krystal’s blog is up-to-date with the latest (FREAKING GORGEOUS) sessions. This helps clients build trust that she is on top of her business and builds their excitement that she’ll share their session, too!
Now, let’s see Krystal’s new brand…. ready!?
We LOVED working with you, Krystal! I think we’ve made each other cry happy tears countless times. AND we cannot wait to finally meet you in person NEXT MONTH! Eeeek!!
PS: Are you feeling that you’re ready for your brand to FINALLY feel like you?! We would love to work with you, just like we did with Krystal, to make the appearance of your photography brand match the experience you provide to your clients.