Introducing: The new custom brand & Showit website design for Sage Trails!
Alexandria is a Washington Hiking Elopement Photographer
Let’s take you behind-the-scenes of the brand + website design process that Alexandria went through with us:
After working through the Brand Discovery phase and establishing things like a mission statement, vision, values, differentiators, and dream client persona, we also established the following goals for Alexandria’s brand: Inviting, colorful, adventurous, unique, bold, whimsical – fun but still polished!
(We also had the opportunity to work with Alexandria on her new business name, too! Eeek — SO exciting! 🎉)
Next, Kelsey created a custom brand design that not only embodied all of those descriptive goals, but also felt really aligned with Alexandria’s personality and the unique experience she creates for her elopement and adventure hiking session clients.
A few of our favorite things about this brand design are:
- The bold yet comforting color palette that evokes feelings of adventure in nature
- The subtle dotted accent lines + the way we used them to mimic the inside of a Field Notes book
- The variety of background accent patterns used—a contour map of Mt. Rainier and speckles inspired by camping mugs
Next, Britt took all of that and brought it to life on Alexandria’s custom Showit website. She also worked closely with Alexandria on a specific SEO strategy for her local clients or for those looking to travel to Washington State for an adventure hiking session or intimate elopement!
A few of our favorite things about this custom website design are:
- The checklist on the home page. How fun is this?! It slowly checks one-by-one as the website visitor reads through some thoughts they might have about their wedding!
- The Polaroid vibes throughout the entire website. These were SO fun to design and Alexandria is adding Polaroids into her process with her adventure hiking clients, too!
- The copy throughout the ENTIRE website. Alexandria went through Storybrand by Donald Miller (we’re in the process of this, too!) and the copy flows so well throughout the website from start to finish. She does a really great job educating her photography clients all the way through and helping them to understand the true value behind her photography services.
Congratulations on your new brand, Alexandria! We LOVED working with you and we’re so excited for you!