Introducing: The new custom brand & Showit website design for Stacey Lee Photography!
Stacey is a wedding + portrait photographer located in Florida and Maryland!
Let’s take you behind-the-scenes of the brand + website design process that Stacey went through with us:
After working through the Brand Discovery phase and establishing things like a mission statement, vision, values, differentiators, and dream client persona, we also established the following goals for Stacey’s new brand: Upscale, light, classic, eye-catching, unique, fun
Next, Kelsey created a custom brand design that not only embodied all of those descriptive goals, but also felt really aligned with Stacey’s personality and the unique experience she creates for her clients.
A few of our favorite things about this brand design are:
- The unique usage of vintage star maps and a night sky texture to nod to Stacey’s love for the stars
- The contrast in Stacey’s color palette that creates a really unique balance between bold and soft
- The animated version of her primary logo with subtle twinkling stars!
Next, Britt took all of that and brought it to life on Stacey’s custom Showit website. She also closely researched SEO specifics for Stacey because she has the unique opportunity to shoot in two different states!
A few of our favorite things about this custom website design are:
- The unique placement of the navigation menu (combined with the sticky navigation menu when scrolling!)
- The areas of Stacey’s About Page and Weddings Page where her clients can see her bucket list and places she’s traveled already
- Being able to use the contrasting colors and stars in Stacey’s color palette throughout her entire website
Congratulations on your new brand, Stacey! We LOVED working with you!!
PS: Want to work with us on a new website for your photography business, just like Stacey did? Click here to check out the process!